Equipment is constantly being improved and therefore some elements may change. For each client, the configuration is calculated individually, since the conditions of raw materials and energy preferences may vary.
• The initial material, fed through a magnetic separator, into the micronizer, is crushed, which significantly reduces energy costs in the future.
• Further, by means of a pneumatic conveyor, the raw material is fed into a dynamic air classifier.
• Through the cyclone, the raw material enters the mixer-homogenizer with integrated ultrasonic, cavitation emitters.
• After passing through the successive action of several ultrasonic and rotary cavitation extractors, the material enters series-connected centrifuges with their own cooling system, and then, through a buffer tank, into an ultrafication and filtration system consisting of microfilters, which separates the solid part of the pulp from the liquid containing pectin.
• Ultrafiltration – water extract of pectin is divided into low- and high-molecular fractions, purified from the pigment and enters the pectin-containing substance concentrator.
• Spray dryers. (separately for pectin and fiber)
• The next steps are cyclone, dispenser, packaging.