The main differences of technology.
The production technology of pectin by foreign companies is an absolute commercial secret, but in all cases, the basis of classical production is the use of strong acids and alcohols of various concentrations. The production process takes place at elevated temperatures in an aggressive environment, with a total process cycle of up to 12 hours or more.
The proposed equipment is a production line for the production of pectin with a capacity of 60 kilograms per hour, which in total corresponds to the amount of about 500 tons of finished product annually. Under an individual order, production lines of any capacity can be manufactured. This equipment has serious advantages in comparison with competitors, due to the following reasons:
Equipment is constantly being improved and therefore some elements may change. For each client, the configuration is calculated individually, since the conditions of raw materials and energy preferences may vary.
• The initial material, fed through a magnetic separator, into the micronizer, is crushed, which significantly reduces energy costs in the future.
• Further, by means of a pneumatic conveyor, the raw material is fed into a dynamic air classifier.
• Through the cyclone, the raw material enters the mixer-homogenizer with integrated ultrasonic, cavitation emitters.
• After passing through the successive action of several ultrasonic and rotary cavitation extractors, the material enters series-connected centrifuges with their own cooling system, and then, through a buffer tank, into an ultrafication and filtration system consisting of microfilters, which separates the solid part of the pulp from the liquid containing pectin.
• Ultrafiltration – water extract of pectin is divided into low- and high-molecular fractions, purified from the pigment and enters the pectin-containing substance concentrator.
• Spray dryers. (separately for pectin and fiber)
• The next steps are cyclone, dispenser, packaging.
• Qualitative composition of highly purified pectin (final product) almost completely depends on the type and biochemical characteristics of the feedstock
• The main industrial sources of pectin in the world are citrus peels and apple pomace. The share of pectin from citrus crops accounts for 70% of the market, the share of apple pectins – 25%. 5% of the market is occupied by pectin from sugar beet pulp, sunflower baskets, pumpkin, etc. This ratio is dictated by consumer demand for certain properties and technology for further use of the product.
• The presented technology makes it possible to produce a competitive product, high-quality pectin, from citrus, apple or any other pectin-containing raw materials.
• Technological regulations and specifications allow you to purchase an annual supply of dried raw materials for production, because. its shelf life is at least 18 months. This allows you to start production all year round.
• Humidity of raw materials for long-term storage – 10%.
Technical characteristics of the line.
The enterprise for the production of pectin according to the proposed cavitation technology consists of the following elements.
The estimated operating time of the equipment is 20-24 hours a day.
- Raw material receiving area (pulp), drying and storage area
- Section of pectin processing line
- Set of connecting pipelines, pumps and tanks
- Evaporation section – concentrations
- Spray drying area
- Pectin Standardization Section
- Packing area for pectin and standardized pectin
- Plot of dietary fiber
- Dietary fiber packaging area
- Section of the CIP-washing system
- Department of automation and control systems
- Technology laboratory
- Auxiliary material supply area
|The area occupied by one production line||1000 sq.m.|
|Room height not less than (Drying tower)||6 m. (15 m.)|
|Supplementary premises of one line||150-250 sq.m.|